indiSAPPA® CBD Suppositories are actually the quickest route of absorption of CBD extract for patients that can’t administer in any other way. indiSAPPA are 100% natural rectal CBD suppositories made of only two ingredients: cocoa butter and CBD from hemp extract. These CBD suppositories are designed to melt at body temperature. What does indiSAPPA do for you? - TELL US YOUR STORY
- Quickest delivery of CBD to bloodstream
- Contains NO 0.00% THC, Non-Psychoactive
- All natural, non-synthetic and organic CBD source
- Designed to melt at body temperature
- Sourced & Made in USA
Cocoa Butter, Phytocannabinoid Rich Whole Plant Hemp Extract* (see information panel for CBD content)
Size & Concentration Availability:
- 10 mg / 30 suppositories per bottle (300 mg per package)
You can use these instructions to use a rectal suppository yourself. If you’re a parent or caregiver, you can also use these steps to give a suppository to a child or another adult. If you have trouble giving yourself a rectal suppository, ask a loved one use these steps to help you.
- Gently squeeze the suppository to check if it is firm enough to insert. If it’s not, let it harden by holding it under cold water while it is still in the wrapper. You can also place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- If possible, go to the bathroom and empty your bowels.
- Wash your hands with soap and water. If soap and water aren’t available, you can use hand sanitizer instead. Dry your hands with a clean towel or a paper towel.
- Remove your clothing to expose your buttocks.
- Remove any wrapping from the suppository. If you need to cut the suppository, carefully cut it lengthwise with a clean, single-edge razor blade.
- To moisten the tip of the suppository, apply a lubricating jelly such as K-Y Jelly. If you don’t have lubricating jelly, apply a small amount of water to your rectal area.
Inserting the suppository
- Get into position. You can stand with one foot up on a chair. You can also lie down on your side with your top leg slightly bent toward your stomach and with your bottom leg straight. If you’re giving the suppository to someone else, you may want to place them in this second position.
- Relax your buttocks to make it easier to insert the suppository.
- Insert the suppository into the rectum, narrow end first. Gently but firmly, push the suppository past the sphincter. The sphincter is the muscular opening of the rectum. For adults, push it in one inch. For children, depending on their size, push it in a half inch to one inch. And for infants, push it in about a half inch.
- Sit or lie with your legs closed for 15 minutes. If you’re giving the suppository to a child, you may need to gently hold their buttocks closed during this time.
- Throw away all used material in a trash can.
- Wash your hands right away with soap and warm water.
- Unless the suppository is a laxative, try not to empty your bowels for one hour after inserting the suppository. Also avoid exercise or lots of movement for one hour.
- Store the suppositories in a cool place to prevent melting. Keep them in the refrigerator if the medication label says to do so.
- You can use latex gloves or finger cots to protect your fingers while inserting the suppository. You can buy these at your local pharmacy.
- Consider trimming your fingernails to help prevent cuts and scratches while inserting the suppository.
- Avoid using petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline, to lubricate the suppository. It can keep the suppository from melting after it’s inserted.
If the suppository comes out after you insert it, you may not have pushed it far enough into the rectum. Be sure to push the suppository past the sphincter, which is the muscular opening of the rectum.
These steps should make it easy and painless to insert a rectal suppository. If you have questions or if you’re having trouble inserting a suppository, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
When are rectal suppositories used?Anonymous patient
Rectal suppositories may be used to deliver certain medications to the intestine. These medications include laxatives and drugs to treat internal hemorrhoids. Rectal suppositories can also be used if the drug may be destroyed in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract when taken by mouth, if a patient has a blockage in their upper GI tract that would prevent oral medication from moving through the GI tract, or if a patient is vomiting and can’t take medication by mouth. They can also be used to treat seizures, during which a patient isn’t able to take medication by mouth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate or cure any disease. Nothing on this website is intended as medical advice.
Sootheen, Inc. does not distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of hemp oil. All ingredients including legal sources of CBD are obtained without the use of chemicals and contain no class 1 substances. Dose size and frequency of use should be determined by a licensed medical practitioner.
Whole Plant Extract is offered as a food and/or supplemental ingredient, not as a product for direct human or animal consumption. Consult your qualified licensed medical professional for recommended use. MSDS, Disclaimer and Certificate of Analysis are available per request.
All Sootheen products are patented formulas using exclusive methods of compounding. We are the original manufacturer. Sootheen formulas can only be found at www.sootheen.com and our authorized providers.
Looking for Bulk Pricing?:
Click here to access our BULK BUYING category
CALIFORNIA PROP. 65 WARNING:
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CBD products are made using hemp-derived CBD oil that is extracted from the industrial hemp plant.
At the federal level, the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, Pub. L. 115-334, (the 2018 Farm Bill) was signed into law on Dec. 20, 2018. In reference to THC, among other things, this new law changes certain federal authorities relating to the production and marketing of hemp, defined as "the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis." These changes include removing hemp from the CSA, which means that cannabis plants and derivatives that contain no more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry weight basis are no longer controlled substances under federal law. For more information please visit www.fda.gov
Sootheen, Inc. does not distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of hemp oil. All ingredients including legal sources of CBD are obtained without the use of chemicals and contain no class 1 substances. Dose size and frequency of use should be determined by a licensed medical practitioner. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate or cure any disease. Nothing on this website is intended as medical advice. Please seek professional help for serious medical problems.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Sootheen.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
CBD Concentration per box:
CBD concentration per dose:
Jojoba oil, hemp, beeswax