• Rub it between hands, fingers and under nails.
• Keep it on your hands for 60-90 seconds.
• You must wash your hands with soap and water then.
• When sprayed, it gets additionally oxigenated.
VIRUShield® alcohol hand sanitizer kills germs fast while preventing skin dryness, a perfect formula for any work environment, but especially food production and preparation areas where high levels of hand hygiene is required. The foam nature of the alcohol hand sanitizer prevents dripping and splashing.
Having trouble opening the pump for the first time?
Normally you would put your finger on this part of the pimp and
twist it open, but sometimes they can get really tough to open.
Take the pump out of the bottle, rinse off the shaft.
Then firmly grip the shaft just under the collar of the pump and
firmly twist to the right. That will pop the pump open.
Put the pump back in the bottle and you're ready to use
Where to use: Ideal for use in any work environment or public area where a higher level of hand hygiene is required
Locations of use:
• Microbial Contamination (Bacteria, Yeast & Moulds, Viruses)
• handle 1 L or round shoulder 1 L; container may vary without notice
Ethyl Alcohol 62%, Purified Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycerin Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Orange Oil, Mint Oil, Vitamin E
• Spray enough to cover both hands in the palm, and rub hands together until dry.
• Children under 6 years of age should be supervised by adult when applying this product.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame or sparks.
When using this product do not use in or near eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes throughly with water.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
All Sootheen® products are patented formulas using exclusive methods of compounding. We are the original manufacturer. Sootheen® formulas can only be found at www.sootheen.com and our authorized providers.